Wednesday 31 July 2013

RELIGION: Next Day, Next Levels

By Prophetess Jane Onyi

“Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Jeremiah, what seest thou? And I said, I see a rod of an almond tree. Then said the LORD unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it” (Jeremiah 1:11-12)

This is the last day, you shall be seen on this present level, in the name of Jesus. As your days, so shall your strength be. Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, in favour with God and with man. So was Samuel, and so is you.

This is the end of a month, but not without the remaining graces appointed for you in Jesus' name! All round increase is yours in Jesus' name! Position your expectation to receive all. And position your perception to see all for you in the next level from tomorrow!

See yourself giving more, praying more, worshiping deeper, praising louder, understanding greater and on! See yourself enter into FAVOUR FORUM, from August 1st in Jesus' name!

And as you see, declare it, and keep declaring it without ceasing! “Prepare the table in the watchtower, eat, drink: arise ye princes, and anoint the shield. For thus has the LORD said unto me, Go set a watchman let him declare what he seeth” Isaiah 21:5-6.

PRAYER : Thank you Father for the present level. Thank you Father for the next levels, from the next day. I see your FAVOUR! Unusual and unthinkable! It is mine! I see it in Jesus' name!! (Continue)

He's gone ahead of you!

***Further STUDY: Hab.2:1-4|Prov.31***

No comments:

Post a Comment